Monday 5 December 2011

Designer profile at All free Christmas Crafts


Who would have thought it when I was merrily crafting away last year on my projects for Christmas, that All Free Christmas Crafts would find my projects interesting enough to feature on their website.
This weekend, they asked me to add some more information so they could put on their site my own Designer Profile
Have a peek if you like - and hope the projects there will inspire you to get going with some some lovely Christmas craft- there is nothing like a home or hand made decoration or present, people!!

Have a great week!
XOXO
Bea



1 comment:

Blue Lavender said...

Hello Bea:
What a wonderful idea about Wrapping From Recycled Cards, I really love this idea, very original and since I save lots of cards, I will use them this year!
And congratulations because you have been featured in All Free Christmas Crafts!
Send you a big hug, my dear friend!
Laura=)