Monday 11 October 2010

Present from the Autumn Fairy

Presents for free

Don't get stressed and worried - Christmas is still far enough away. But while you are pottering around and making fabulous jam from all the fruit you can pick , ( see the crafts page ) think gift baskets and make your own. It will save you a heck of a lot of money and it really is fun.



Basket/ box/ hay ( for the rustic effect), two pots of your own jam, pretty ribbon-
then you're done- and....another present ready.
Easy !

How to make the basket will be on the ideas and recipes page. Have fun and give it a try !!






9 comments:

Sister said...

Dearest Bea,

What a beautiful site. I love the photos of your kitchen with the china and the pots of jams that you've made yourself. It is humorous too, I had a good laugh at the "not old boots obviously" Tee hee.

I will be dipping in from time to time . . . lovely

xxxx Brahmavara

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful header and the jam looks wonderful. Great ideal for Christmas.
Sandy

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

I always enjoy a gift basket. A friend of mine brings me one every Christmas filled with her home made applesauce, pickes, etc. I always enjoy it. Great idea!

Blessings,
Sandi

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi there,
You asked about the tea party. All you need to do is share something tea related and add my link. I will be happy to add your link to my post as soon as you let me know you are ready. Thank you for your visit and I look forward to having you.

Blessings,
Sandi

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

"I LOVE gift baskets and am always sending them"... I DO think they are SO MUCH FUN to receive... and the gift lasts SO long...
Have a wonderful week,
Donna

Unknown said...

Great gift idea. We have a farmer's market near my office, and I usually buy at least a few baskets for Christmas Gifts. They usually have some with home made cider, jellies, candies, etc. It's a great gift. Yours would be even better since you made them yourself.

Blessings.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

What a lovely idea and such a pretty gift. Thanks so much for linking to TTT. Hugs, Marty

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

Love your gift basket! I love to make up my own baskets too; such fun, and so personal.
Happy TT!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Oh what a lovely gift for someone!