Saturday 16 October 2010

Autumn Colour Decorations - table setting- Fall or Autumn decorating

Stuck for ideas for Fall or Autumn decorating - need great ideas for Autumn entertaining,   table decoration or table decoration ideas?? Necessity is the mother of invention- and that is not necessarily a bad thing.



This is the prefect time of year to add some colour to your table-settings with all the colours Nature has to offer right now.
Just add a gingham ribbon ( maybe a nice table runner )and pronto.
You can't go wrong !!
Enjoy your Fall decorating !!


5 comments:

Sister said...

Your whole blog is so beautiful to see, amazing photos and creative ideas. Thank you for brightening up the autumn for me :)

Entertaining Women said...

The leaves are gorgeous and perfect with the green gingham ribbon. Thank you for sharing your charming idea. Cherry Kay

Alycia Nichols said...

Great idea!

Athena at MinervasGarden said...

I LOVE your pottery collection at the top of your blog--just beautiful!

I have what I think is a dwarf nandina out in our curb strip that at this time of year has both red and green leaves on it. It becomes an instant holiday decoration when it is cut and placed in a pretty white pitcher.

Athena at Minerva's Garden
http://www.minervasgarden.com

Jami @ An Oregon Cottage said...

Hi there! I'm quite late visiting the Tuesday Garden Party links, but I'm glad I did- I'm definitely going to follow your blog- you and I sound like kindred spirits. ;-)

Thanks for sharing, I look forward to seeing more
-Jami
An Oregon Cottage